This Cookies Policy (hereinafter, the “Cookies Policy” or “Policy”) will allow you to obtain more information about the use of our services when accessing the Sogrape Group’s (“SOGRAPE”) Websites and can be supplemented by local provisions.
This does not apply to third-party Websites that may be accessed through a link made available on the SOGRAPE Websites.
SOGRAPE has implemented a tool to manage Cookies (Cookiebot). You can access it via the following link to be able to configure your preferences.
1. What are Cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of text that the pages of the websites you visit send to the browser that you are using and allow information to be collected and stored. These are used for different purposes such as, for example, identifying you as a user, obtaining information about your browsing habits or personalizing the content that is presented. They can be classified according to their origin, purpose and duration.
2. To whom do Cookies belong?
As for its origin, we can classify Cookies as:
- First-party Cookies: Cookies managed and stored by SOGRAPE.
- Third-party Cookies: Cookies managed and stored by entities that have content or systems integrated into the pages of the SOGRAPE Websites. SOGRAPE uses, for example, the following third-party Cookies:
For more information about the source of each cookie check the following link.
3. For which purposes are Cookies used?
As for its purpose, we can classify Cookies as:
- Necessary Cookies: technical Cookies that allow the user to navigate the Website, by activating basic functions such as browsing the pages and accessing safe areas of the pages and allowing the management and operation of the Website. For these Cookies, consent is not collected because the website or services cannot function properly without them.
- Preferential Cookies: allow to keep information about your previous navigations so that you can access the service with certain features that can personalize your experience. These Cookies allow, for example, to recognize the user’s language, prevent or hinder attacks against the website or its users, ensure the correct reproduction of multimedia content and improve the distribution of web traffic.
- Statistical Cookies (analytical): allow for monitoring and analysis of the behaviour of users in the SOGRAPE Websites. Any information collected through this type of Cookies is used to measure activity in any Website, in order to make improvements depending on the data related to users’ use of the service. Thanks to this we can improve our pages, as well as the offer of products or services.
- Marketing Cookies: allow us to know your browsing habits and show you advertising related to your browsing profile, effectively managing advertising spaces. They are intended to display relevant ads, by customizing their content to the user.
- Unclassified Cookies: are still in the process of classification.
For more information about the purpose of each cookie check the following link.
4. How long can Cookies be stored?
As for the duration, Cookies can be classified as:
- Session Cookies: until the browser closes or the session is ended;
- Persistent Cookies: stored for longer periods, and therefore action is required by the user in order to eliminate these Cookies. SOGRAPE does not store Cookies for more than 2 years.
For more information about the duration of each cookie check the following link.
5. How is your consent collected?
SOGRAPE uses the Cookiebot tool to manage Cookies consents of users who visit the SOGRAPE Websites. This consent is requested at the time of visiting the Websites.
The user, through the Cookiebot tool, has the possibility to:
- “Accept All” types of Cookies; and
- Accept by type/purpose of Cookies.
At any time and completely free of charge, you can configure the Cookies collected and used through the following link.
Alternatively, you can also configure the Cookies through your browser to allow, block or delete installed Cookies. In this case, you should take into account that, although you have only necessary Cookies to use or navigate the SOGRAPE Websites, if you disable the remaining Cookies you will not be able to access all the features we provide to you. Your browser’s “Help” button may provide you additional information on how to configure your browser.
We then explain you how to do it but keep in account that the procedure may vary depending on the browser you are using:
- Google Chrome (see here);
- Mozilla Firefox (see here);
- Internet Explorer (see here);
- Safari (see here);
- Safari for IOS (iPhone and iPad) (see here); e
- Chrome for Android (see here).
If you reject the installation of Cookies, you can continue to use the Websites but the use of some of its services may be limited and the usability of navigation may be decreased (e.g. for what concerns preferential Cookies).
All your preferences will be stored until you decide to make further changes.
7. What kind of Cookies does SOGRAPE use?
For more information on the Cookies that SOGRAPE collects, including its purposes, origin and retention period please check to the following link.
8. Are international transfers made?
In the event of an international data transfer, SOGRAPE undertakes to make such a transfer in full compliance with the applicable legal provisions.
9. Updates and changes to the Cookies Policy?
SOGRAPE may modify this Cookies Policy based on new legal requirements, to implement improvements on it by notifying, in the event of significant changes, through an informative notice on our web pages.